Video and Multimedia
Explore the video and multimedia resources for further exploration of topics.
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- A Black Dog Named Depression
A look at what it’s like to deal with depression, courtesy of the World Health Organization.
- No Health Without Mental Health
A TED Talk by Denny Morrison, who has over 40 years of experience in the mental health field.
- Why Suicide Feels Like a Reasonable Option
Canadian mental health professional and advocate Mark Henick talks about his history of depression and suicide attempts.
A father describes his experiences watching his sons struggle with schizophrenia.
- Suicides Rise in Middle-Aged Men, And Older Men Remain At Risk
Suicide is rising among middle-aged men and remains high among elderly men--what can be done?
- Hyperbole and a Half: Depression
Web cartoonist Allie Brosh presents a depiction of what it’s like for her to deal with her depression.