Review the learning objectives to reinforce the most important material.
After reading this chapter, you should be able to
- Define the terms person-in-environment perspective and ecological social welfare and practice.
- Describe how environmental sustainability is linked to social work practice.
- List various factors associated with misuse of the environment.
- Apply the dynamic advocacy model to issues related to the environment.
- Identify and describe the role of social workers in addressing environmental issues.