Welcome to the SAGE edge site Introduction to Social Work, Second Edition, by Lisa E. Cox, Carolyn J. Tice, and Dennis D. Long. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
SAGE edge for Students provides a personalized approach to help students accomplish their coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material.
- Carefully selected chapter-by-chapter video links and multimedia content enhance classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material.
- Case studies help students apply new concepts to realistic situations they may face.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts presented in each chapter is included.