Video and Multimedia
Explore the video and multimedia resources for further exploration of topics.
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- The National Center for Learning Disabilities Explains Asperger’s
What is Asperger’s syndrome (also called Asperger’s disorder), and how does it manifest?
- Lambs Farm: Where People Grow
A look at an Illinois agency, Lambs Farm, which serves adults with developmental disabilities.
The trailer for the Oscar-nominated documentary Murderball, which profiles members of the United States wheelchair rugby team in a stereotype-shattering fashion.
- Many Young Adults with Autism also Have Mental Health Issues
Young adults on the autism spectrum are more likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than their peers. This clip explores the stories of youth on the autism spectrum.
- ‘Social Camouflage’ May Lead to Underdiagnosis of autism in Girls
Boys are more likely to be diagnosed with autism than girls are, but many girls may be going undiagnosed.
- American Association of People with Disabilities
The home page of America’s largest disability rights organization.
- National Association of the Deaf
NAD is the nation’s premier civil rights organization of, by and for deaf and hard of hearing individuals in the United States.
- ADA Updates & Information
Information on, and technical assistance with, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), courtesy of the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division.