Learning objectives for each chapter have been provided to help you keep track of the key concepts you need to master in each chapter.
By the end of this chapter you will be able to:
- Understand the limitations of a rational top down approach to strategic planning
- Understand the ideas of Henry Mintzberg, Andrew Pettigrew and Karl Weick as important process thinkers in the field of strategy
- Relate strategy to learning
- Relate strategy to culture
- Understand the importance of stories for strategy