Learning objectives for each chapter have been provided to help you keep track of the key concepts you need to master in each chapter.
By the end of this chapter you will be able to:
- Explain the skills and practices that compose strategy
- Appreciate how strategy is accomplished in practice
- Understand the discursive effects strategy produces
- Identify where and how and what ways strategy is conceived and practised
- Review the strengths and weaknesses of Strategy as Practice as an approach
- Understand the central role of business elites and business celebrity in strategy