Watch the Strategist Interviews created by the authors for contemporary insights and advice from experienced strategists.
JAMES BRADFIELD MOODY: FOUNDER AND CEO OF SENDLE
Growing and Gaining Traction as a Start-Up
James Bradfield Moody is the CEO and founder of Sendle, a circular economy logistics company that unlocks and makes available the idle back haul in courier vehicles. In this video James explains how to grow and gain traction as a start-up business within a segment of the parcel delivery market that is traditionally dominated by monopolies.
In this video you will learn about:
- Starting and growing a business [01:03]
- Understanding industry dynamics and trends [02:25]
- Start-up business strategy [06:08]
- Mastering traction channels [08:36]
- Working with others [10:05]
- Making decisions as a team [11:30]
- Staying motivated [14:39]