Watch the Strategist Interviews created by the authors for contemporary insights and advice from experienced strategists.
JAMES GOTH: PARTNER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP (BCG)
James Goth, a partner and managing director at the Boston Consulting Group, provides a unique insight into the specific relationship between strategy and competitive advantage, defining what developing a strategy means for an organization and how a consulting firm can support that process.
In this video you will learn about:
- The three roles of the strategy consultant [01:44]
- BCG’s contribution to strategy [03:06]
- Why firms need good strategies [04:57]
- The strategy-making process [07:21]
- What makes a good strategist [10:13]
- Predictions for the future of strategy [12:05]