Welcome to the student resources SAGE edge site for Leadership, Seventh Edition by Peter G. Northouse. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience. The student resources site includes:
- An online action plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
- Carefully selected chapter-by-chapter video and multimedia links which enhance classroom-based explorations of key topics
- Web Exercises integrate useful and current web resources with chapter content to extend and reinforce learning.
- SAGE Readings combine cutting-edge academic scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience. Full-text SAGE journal articles and handbook entries have been selected to support and expand on the concepts in each chapter.
- Leadership Questionnaires from the end of each chapter are available in a downloadable PDF format to facilitate self-assessment.