1. Identify the different types of uncertainty that might be present in a negotiation.
2. State in your own words how uncertainty affects individual judgment via sensemaking.
3. Articulate how and why differences in information impact negotiators, specifically via anxiety.
4. Predict how uncertainty will impact negotiations through estimates of expert power and tolerance for ambiguity.
5. Compare the relative benefits of data-based (objective) arguments versus non-data-based (subjective) arguments.
6. Demonstrate how to use the anchoring and planning concessions tactics in a job negotiation.
7. Critique the use of leveraging uncertainty in the context of the ethical implications of such tactics.