1. Be able to identify systematic differences across cultures, including the dimensions of culture.
2. Articulate why the differences in culture impact negotiations.
3. Know how to effectively engage negotiators from different cultures.
4. Distinguish between national cultures, local cultures, and organizational cultures.
5. Use the differences in culture as an opportunity to create value in negotiation.
6. Demonstrate the ethical implications of negotiating across cultures, especially when faced with imperfect information about what you should do.