1. Describe what can be reciprocated in negotiations.
2. Demonstrate the paradox of reciprocity.
3. Use the paradox of reciprocity to identify why individuals face difficult choices when negotiating.
4. Predict how and why reciprocity works between individuals, and how reciprocity can be used to create value in negotiation.
5. Describe the tactics associated with reciprocity and illustrate how those tactics can be used to obtain value.
6. Understand the ethical questions surrounding the leveraging of reciprocity in negotiations.