- Describe Yalom’s therapeutic factors for group psychotherapy.
- Debate the ideal characteristics of a group therapy group (e.g., composition, cotherapists).
- Explain limitations on confidentiality inherent in group therapy.
- Summarize group psychotherapy outcome research.
- Illustrate the systems approach of family therapy.
- Discuss essential concepts of family therapy.
- Analyze ethical issues that may arise for a psychologist practicing family therapy.
- Review the outcome research for family therapy.