Welcome to the SAGE edge site Clinical Psychology, Fifth Edition by Andrew M. Pomerantz. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;
- original In My Practice whiteboard videos that breathe life into concepts via stories drawn from the author's own experience as a practicing clinician.
- multimedia resources that direct students to video and websites that help explain concepts and tools used by clinical psychologists, as well as resources for planning future careers as clinicians. ; and
- exclusive access to influential SAGE journal and reference content that ties important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning.