Video and Multimedia
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
1. Carl Rogers and Gloria (YouTube Video)
Description: The first of a multivideo series, this clip features Carl Rogers providing humanistic psychotherapy services to Gloria, a real-life patient who consented for her sessions to be taped and shared for educational purposes.
2. Expanded Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs (YouTube Video)
Description: Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is explored in detail. An expanded version of his hierarchy is explained.
3. Carl Rogers Works With Gloria
Description: Carl Rogers demonstrating person-centered psychotherapy with client Gloria in the 1960s.
4. James Bugental--Humanistic Psychotherapy
Description: Therapist James Bugental discusses his work as a humanistic therapist.
5. Humanistic Psychology: The Third Force
Description: A good powerpoint video on humanistic psychotherapy.