Welcome to the SAGE edge site Special Education in Contemporary Society, sixth edition by Richard Gargiulo and Emily Bouck. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
- A customized online action plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- Carefully selected chapter-by-chapter video and multimedia resources enhance classroom-based explorations of key topics
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter.