After reading this chapter, you should be able to:
- Define mixed-methods design.
- Describe two criteria that determine if use of a mixedmethods design is appropriate.
- State the three advantages to using a mixed-methods design.
- Identify three disadvantages of using a mixed-methods design.
- Identify and describe the three different types of basic mixedmethods designs.
- Identify and describe three different types of advanced mixedmethods designs.
- Identify and describe the three important aspects to consider when conducting a mixed-methods design.