After studying this chapter, you should be able to:
- List the four parts of the human resources management process, define harassment and sexual harassment, and discuss the importance of understanding employment law.
- Explain the role of strategic human resources planning and the need for conducting a job analysis including its two parts.
- Discuss the two parts of attracting employees.
- Describe the three parts of developing employees.
- Summarize the role of compensation in retaining employees, and indicate three methods of employment separation.