Video and Multimedia
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
Steve Jobs was the mind behind Apple. Consider his secrets of success as you look at ways to be a part of a positive change process.
- How can you do what you love to do, no matter what it happens to be?
- How can you put a dent in the universe?
- What areas in your life can you say no?
- Is there a healthy way to kick-start your brain?
- Do you have an idea to sell dreams, not products?
- What way can you create an insanely great experience?
- What would it take for you to master the message?
The Creative Problem Solving Institute holds an annual conference and here is one of their advertising videos to model what they do.
- Why is creativity the engine of innovation?
- Explain some experiences that you have had with a keynote presentation on change.
- Do you consider yourself a change leader? Why, or why not?
People in different careers answer the question, “How Does Creativity Help Solve Problems?”
- What problems in the workplace have you solved through creativity?
- How is creative problem-solving similar to and different than innovation?
A brief overview of Lewin’s Change Management model.
- How can you make organizational change “stick”?
- What are the three stages in the model?
- What imagery is Lewin’s Change Model illustrated by?
In this TED talk, Ludwick Marishane discusses DryBath, a product for bathing without water, which particularly helps people in developing countries who do not have easy access to water for bathing.
- How might Marishane’s entrepreneurial work create wider change?
- What risks did Marishane take?
Ted Talk with Bill Gross shares about some of the primary reasons why start-ups succeed or fail.
- What are the five elements that Bill Gross looked at to evaluate success?
- What did he identify as the primary element of successful start-ups?
- When launching change within an organization, how can optimal timing be timed?