After studying this chapter, you should be able to:
- Explain the five internal environmental factors and how nine external environmental factors can affect the internal business environment.
- Describe the three levels of organizational culture and their relationship to each other.
- Explain why people use unethical behavior, why and how they justify their unethical behavior, and three factors that influence behavior to be ethical or unethical.
- Identify four guides to ethical behavior and three things organizations should do to manage ethics.
- Characterize the three levels of social responsibility and explain its relationship with sustainability.