After studying this chapter, you should be able to:
- Identify the forces for change, the types of change, and the forms of change.
- Contrast managing innovation during incremental and discontinuous change in terms of approach, goals, and strategy.
- List the reasons employees resist change and suggest ways of overcoming such resistance.
- Define organizational development and identify the steps in the Lewin and comprehensive change models.
- Compare an entrepreneur and an intrapreneur and discuss the entrepreneurial process.