Video and Multimedia
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
An inside look at King’s Hawaiian and how they operate some of their control systems.
- What are the historical roots of King’s Hawaiian?
- How is technology used within the bakery?
- What does the technology allow them to do in their production system?
- What does it mean that they wanted a centralized system?
- What kinds of elements did they standardize?
Stocks, bonds, and funds all serve different roles. Learn the differences from this short video.
- What is a stock? What is a bond? What is a fund?
- What financial element better suits your interests?
- Which element can be more risky? How come?
A brief illustrated overview of the The One Minute Manager.
- How does one-minute goal setting work?
- How does one-minute praising work?
- How does one-minute reprimanding work?