After studying this chapter, you should be able to:
- Contrast the classification of businesses in the global village, define ethnocentrism, and describe issues managers encounter through foreign trade.
- Discuss diversity and inclusion and why they are important.
- Describe the six major types of diversity groups and practices of managing diversity.
- Compare and contrast the Hofstede national culture dimensions with Project GLOBE.
- Rank the six forms that make a business a global one, in order from lowest to highest cost and risk.