Video and Multimedia
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
A video experiment demonstrating the power of conformity.
- If you were involved in this experiment, how do you think you would behave?
- Would you go along with the majority opinion or would you trust your own eyes?
- How can one avoid groupthink?
Sometimes reaching a solid solution requires a creative decision-making process. Filmmaker and Webby Awards founder Tiffany Shlain describes her take on the creative process.
- Which parts of the creative process do you enjoy the most?
- Which parts of the creative process do you enjoy the least?
- How could this creative 10-step perspective be applicable to life or business decisions?
Henry Mintzberg talks about management as a craft and science through the function of decision making.
- Managers consider their job as thinking? Why?
- Can you use decision making for finding a mate?
- Thinking first or seeing first. Which approach do you take when making decisions?