After reading this chapter, you should be able to
• Explain the different principles used in writing an APA-style research report (e.g., language, specificity, labels, etc.).
• Describe the five levels of APA headings.
• List the seven sections of an APAstyle quantitative research report and describe what goes in each section.
• Explain how one might use the example of an APA-style manuscript provided in the chapter.
• Explain how to write a qualitative research report.
• Explain how to write a mixed methods research report, especially the Results section.