Welcome to the SAGE edge site Educational Research, Seventh Edition by R. Burke Johnson and Larry Christensen. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
SAGE edge for students enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;
- suggested answers to review questions to help students study and master the chapter material;
- concept maps to show students links among the concepts and see the “big picture”;
- lecture notes for students to review and bring to class;
- eFlashcards that reinforce student understanding and learning of the key terms and concepts outlined in the chapters;
- datasets and SPSS exercises for additional hands-on practice;
- carefully selected, web-based video links featuring relevant content for use in independent and classroom-based exploration of key topics; and
- exclusive access to multiple full-length SAGE journal articles, providing examples and discussion of ideas explained in the book.