1. Discuss some of the characteristics of female offenders and compare rates of incarceration and terms of sentencing between male and female offenders.
2. Discuss the history of corrections with relation to female offenders.
3. Describe some of the issues associated with modern-day female offenders.
4. Identify some of the considerations associated with effective correctional operations when considering female offenders.
5. Discuss the legal issues involved with female offenders in the correctional facility.
6. Identify various treatment implications related to female offenders.