1. Identify the different types of prison facility designs, including supermax facilities.
2. Identify key legal precedents related to facility design, supermax facilities, and classification systems.
3. Discuss the various features that improve the perimeter security of an institution.
4. Evaluate the strategies used to improve internal security.
5. Analyze technological developments in prison security.
6. State the main goals of classification systems.
7. Identify different custody levels and the methods used for housing assignments and reclassification.
8. Describe the different categories of special housing assignments.
9. Discuss how classification processes are central to prison service operations.