Welcome to the SAGE edge site Child Development, by Laura E. Levine and Joyce A. Munsch. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
- Mobile-friendly flashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, and make it easy to maximize your study time, anywhere, anytime
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes that allow you to assess how much you’ve learned and where you need to focus your attention
- A customized online action plan that includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials
- Chapter summaries with learning objectives that reinforce the most important material
- Chapter-specific study questions that allow you to engage with the material
- SAGE Premium Video, tied to learning objectives, curated, and produced exclusively for this text bring concepts to life:
- Active Learning videos accompanying the Active Learning activities feature interviews and activities to help students prepare for their own interactions with children and adolescents.
- Test Your Knowledge: Myths and Misunderstandings videos feature true/false questions posed to students on their campuses and the authors’ commentary on responses.
- Development in Action videos
- Want access to more SAGE Premium Video? Ask your instructor about the FREE, interactive eBook version of this text, where you can access even more video resources and digital tools.
- Exclusive access to influential SAGE journal and reference content, that ties important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning