Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Juvenile Delinquency in a Diverse Society, 3e, by Kristin A. Bates and Richelle S. Swan.
You’ll find the following resources on this site:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- learning objectives that reinforce the most important material;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts; and
- video, audio, and website links that appeal to students with different learning styles.