Video and Multimedia
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9prhPV2PI This video features John Oliver on his HBO show Last Week Tonight criticizing the Supreme Court’s refusal to allow cameras during oral arguments in the court chamber.
- http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/index.php This site features jurist, law, and legal news from the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Law.
- http://curia.europa.eu/jcms/jcms/j_6 The site for the European Court of Justice contains information, case law, and news about the Court.
- http://www.ncsc.org The National Center for State Courts offers a resource for research, publications, and educational material about the courts in the U.S. states.
- www.stus.com Stu’s Views is a compilation of cartoons about the law and lawyers.
- www.uscourts.gov The Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts provides all types of information about U.S. federal courts.
- http://www.venice.coe.int/webforms/events This site, maintained by the Council of Europe’s Venice Commission, provides links to sites for the world’s constitutional courts and equivalent bodies.
- www.worldlii.org The World Legal Information Institute presents an international directory of legal resources.
- www.oyez.org The Oyez Project at Chicago-Kent is a multimedia archive devoted to the Supreme Court of the United States and its work.
- www.scotusblog.com The Supreme Court of the United States Blog, read on recent court rulings, statistics on the courts, multimedia special features.