After reading this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand that Stuff to Remember is really helpful, except for this one right here.
- Identify the main subfields in the study of politics.
- Distinguish between the applied subfields in the study of politics.
- Understand how this book’s use of pop culture and fiction helped to provide a big picture perspective on the complex dynamics and ideas underlying politics.
- Send money to the book’s author. His bail fund has taken a bit of a hit lately.