Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Introduction to Corrections, Third Edition by Robert D. Hanser. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
- Learning objectives that reinforce the most important material
- Quizzes that allow students to assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus your attention
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, and make it easy to maximize student study time, anywhere, anytime
- Video and multimedia resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives, and are curated and produced exclusively for this text
- SAGE journal articles that tie important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning
- Chapter Activities