After completing this chapter you should be able to:
- Describe the five sources of power available to managers, and the ethical issues related to authoritarian and participatory leadership styles.
- Explain the two components of ethical leadership and how to measure ethical leadership.
- Develop organizational and work goals that foster ethical behaviors.
- Design and conduct employee performance appraisals that encourage ethical behavior.
- Describe how to discipline and forgive employees for major and minor ethical infractions.