After completing this chapter you should be able to:
- Articulate the competitive advantages of community involvement.
- Describe the different phases of issues-driven multi-stakeholder dialogues.
- Administer the community involvement process through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- Assess work–life balance using an individual and organizational happiness survey.
- Frame an organization’s international corporate citizenship based on the United Nations Global Compact.
- Measure community impact using Global Reporting Initiative criteria.