After completing this chapter you should be able to:
- Identify the different factors within the ethical behavior model.
- Prepare and prioritize seven systematic rational ethical decision-making process questions, and explain which of these three questions point the decision maker in the direction of the most moral decision.
- Compare how the six ethical theories differ from one another.
- Apply the systematic rational ethical decision-making process to a business issue.
- Persuade someone who reasons according to an ethical theory different than the ethical theory you normally use.
- Recognize warning signs that an unethical decision is approaching.