Welcome to the SAGE edge site Introduction to Criminal Justice, Second Edition by Kenneth J. Peak and Pamela M. Everett. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience. The student resources site includes:
- A customized online action plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience.
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material.
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts presented in each chapter is included.
- Video and multimedia content includes videos that appeal to students with different learning styles.
- Student on the Street Videos created specifically for the text highlight common student misconceptions of criminal justice. The authors address the students’ responses and provide explanations to these important topics.