Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Social Psychology by Thomas Heinzen and Wind Goodfriend. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
- Learning Objectives that reinforce the most important material
- Quizzes that allow students to assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus more attention
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, and make it easy to maximize student study time, anywhere, anytime
- Video and Multimedia resources that appeal to diverse learners
- Web Exercises and meaningful web links that facilitate student use of internet resources, further exploration of topics, and responses to critical thinking questions
- Exclusive access to influential SAGE journal content that ties important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning