1. A general accepted definition of change is to cause something to be _________ or to move from one state to another.
2. All nurses must act as ____________ and provide leadership through quality improvement and service development to enhance people’s wellbeing and experiences of healthcare.
Answer: change agents
3. All nurses must systematically evaluate care and ensure that they and others use the findings to help __________people’s experience and care outcomes and to shape future services.
4. All nurses must be self-aware and recognise how their own values, principles and _________may affect their practice.
5. All nurses must appreciate the value of _________ in practice.
6. Since its earliest days, the NHS has been characterised by almost constant___________.
7. The Health and Social Care Act (2012) legislated for NHS _____________and reform of the structure and systems.
8. The overall objective of the changes within the Health and Social Care Act (2012) is to improve the ________quality of services and patient outcomes.
9. Nurses are in the best position for identifying the need for and __________forward change.
10. For student nurses making sense of the___________ is not without its challenges.
Answer: NHS change model
11. The central component (“our shared purpose”) of the NHS change model can be applied to the ________________.
Answer: strategy for nursing
12. The Clinical Leadership Competency Framework (provides a framework for student nurses to develop leadership _____________at every stages of their professional journey.
13. The concept of shared leadership can be aligned to student nurses professional values bases and ethical standards and personal responsibility and accountability for the delivery of __________care.
14. Leading innovative change for student nurses is not necessarily about radically_________ services.
15. Student nurses need to ensure that the delivery of change is rigorous and that methods for measuring improvement are ___________