Listen to Catherine Delves-Yates explain the importance of Understanding and other top tips.
This includes knowing what it is your need to learn and why it is relevant to you. To help with this you can:
- Review the learning objectives for each chapter in the book
- See how each chapter maps to the NMC standards and essential skills clusters
Extracts from the following books are also available to help aid your understanding. Click on preview to read select chapters of these titles to support your learning journey.
- Mason-Whitehead, Study Skills for Nurses
- Davis, Learning Skills for Nursing Students
- Oko, Study Skills for Health and Social Care Students