Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Social Welfare Policy in a Changing World, 1e, by Shannon R. Lane, Elizabeth S. Palley, and Corey S. Shdaimah.
You’ll find the following resources on this site:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time—anywhere, anytime;
- multimedia content featuring third-party videos that bring concepts to life;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention; and
- discussion questions and class activities that help students engage with the material by reinforcing important content and inspiring critical thinking.