After reading this chapter, you will be able to:
1. List the characteristics of a good cover letter and résumé.
2. List the characteristics of an interview.
3. Differentiate types of interviews.
4. Name the pre-interview responsibilities of interviewers and interviewees.
5. Say how to begin an employment interview.
6. Recognize types of questions and questioning styles an interviewer may use.
7. Recognize how interviewees may respond to questions during an interview.
8. Tell how an employment interview is coming to an end.
9. List the post-interview responsibilities of interviewers and interviewees.