Multiple choice questions
Ordinal level data are characterized by:
- Equal intervals between each adjacent score.
- A fixed zero.
- Data that can be meaningfully arranged by order of magnitude.
- None of the above.
Answer: Data that can be meaningfully arranged by order of magnitude
For what is the ‘variable view’ in IBM SPSS’s data editor used?
- Entering data.
- Writing syntax.
- Viewing output from data analysis.
- Defining characteristics of variables.
Answer: Defining characteristics of variables
Which of the following best describes the variable ‘Gender’?
- A between-group variable.
- A coding variable.
- All of the possible answers are correct.
- A grouping variable.
Answers: All of the possible answers are correct
Which of the numbers below might IBM SPSS report as 10.574 E−05?
Which of the numbers below might IBM SPSS report as 8.96 E+03?