Welcome to the companion website
Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Andy Field’s An Adventures in Statistics, first edition. This book comes with a range of resources for both students and lecturers.
On this companion website you will find...
- Learning objectives to remind you of the key concepts you will learn in each chapter
- Action plans to help you keep track of what resources you have used and what you have learned so far
- Videos from Andy Field’s YouTube channel to help you work through different statistical concepts at your own pace
- Multiple choice questions to test your understanding
- A bit of distraction with links to some fun quizzes and games to give you a break from all that studying
- Zach’s facts to aid your revision and recap the key concepts covered in each chapter
- Flashcards that allow you to test your understanding of statistical jargon, and a few non-statistics terms, covered in the book
- Follow Andy gives you access to Andy’s twitter and Facebook feeds so you can stay up to date with the latest news about the book.
- Study skills links you to additional resources, to help you revise
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?