Welcome to the SAGE edge site for Entrepreneurship, 2e by Heidi M. Neck, Christopher P. Neck, and Emma L. Murray.
You’ll find the following resources on this site:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;
- chapter summaries with learning objectives that reinforce the most important material;
- Mindset Vitamins are brief, fun, daily activities that can help you practice developing your entrepreneurial mindset every day;
- sample pitch decks that provide suggested models for developing a pitch; and
- additional video and multimedia resources tied to learning objectives that bring concepts to life, making learning easier.