1. Describe the history of evaluation research and its current status.
2. Diagram the evaluation research process as a feedback system.
3. Present arguments for and against stakeholder-driven evaluation.
4. Explain the concept of “black box” evaluation and the value of opening the black box.
5. Discuss the role of program theory and its value in evaluation research.
6. Define the five primary types of program evaluation research, and explain when each is appropriate.
7. List two advantages of including multiple outcomes in an evaluation research project.
8. Write an argument supporting or opposing research to evaluate social programs.