Welcome to the student resources SAGE Edge site for Criminal Law by Katheryn Russell-Brown and Angela J. Davis. The SAGE Edge site offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience. The student resources site includes:
- An online action plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
- Carefully selected Chapter-by-Chapter video links which enhance classroom-based explorations of key topics
- SAGE Journal Articles combine cutting-edge academic journal scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience. Full-text SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts.
- Web Resources integrate useful and current online content with Chapter material to extend and reinforce learning.
We gratefully acknowledge Katheryn Russell-Brown and Angela J. Davis for writing an excellent text. Special thanks are also due to Alicia Fernandez of California State University - Fullerton for developing the ancillaries on this site.