Welcome to the student resources SAGE edge site for of Action Research, Fifth Edition by Dr. Craig A. Mertler. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience. The student resources site includes:
- An online Action Plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience.
- Learning Objectives reinforce the most important material.
- Mobile-friendly practice Quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
- Chapter-by-chapter Video content which enhance classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- SAGE Journal Articles combine cutting-edge academic journal scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience. Full-text CQ Researcher, Pacific Standard magazine, and SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts.
- Web Resources are included for further research and insights.