Welcome to the student resources SAGE edge site for Sensation and Perception by Bennett L. Schwartz and John H. Krantz. SAGE edge offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience. The student resources site includes:
- Interactive Sensation Laboratory Exercises (ISLE) provide opportunities to view and hear many of the phenomena discussed in the book including anatomical diagrams, visual illusions, auditory illusions, and musical selections.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
- A customized online action plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience.
- Chapter summaries with learning objectives reinforce the most important material.
- Audio links cover important topics and are designed to supplement key points within the text.
- Video links feature relevant interviews, lectures, personal stories, inquiries, and other content for use in independent or classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts presented in each chapter is included.