- Describe the role of federal economic policymaking and its challenges.
- Explain the major goals associated with economic policy.
- Describe the tools used by the Federal Reserve Board and the government to achieve positive outcomes.
- Identify the major steps of the federal budgetary process.
- Discuss two notable economic policies and their consequences.
- Explain some of the critical economic issues of the day.
- Discuss how to address the federal deficit and the ways in which to evaluate it.